12 Lasagna Noodles
3 tablespoons olive oil
1 cup onions
3 cloves garlic
2 pkgs frozen spinach
3 cups cooked chicken
1/2 t salt
1/2 t pepper
2 cups ricotta cheese
1 large egg
1 1/2 cup prepared pesto plus 2 T
3/4 grated parmesan
2 cups mozzarella cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350 and spray 9×13 pan.
2. Cook noodles around to directions.
3. Heat oil in skillet over medium heat. Cook garlic and onions. Add spinach cook for five more minutes. Add cooked chicken and cook five more minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
4. In large bowl mix ricotta cheese, egg, pesto and parmesan cheese. Add spinach mixture to bowl and combine.
5. Spread 2 T of pesto on bottom of prepared pan. Layer four lasagna noodles , slightly overlapping. Top with 1/3 spinach/ricotta mix and 1/3 mozzarella cheese. Repeat twice. Bake 35-40 mins or until hot and bubbly. Servers 8.