We have all had the craving for good biscuits, really good biscuits that are moist. I normally am not a semi-homemade kind of girl but sometimes it calls for it. This was one of those times. I found the Cheddar Bay Biscuit recipe by Red Lobster. I will learn to make this from starch but for now this will definitely do.
2 cups baking mix (I use Bisquick)
1 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
1/2 tsp. garlic powder
2/3 cup milk
2 Tbsp. butter, melted
2 tsp. dried oregano
1/4 tsp. garlic salt
1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees and grease a baking sheet.
2) Combine baking mix, cheese and garlic powder in a medium mixing bowl.
3) Add milk. Stir.
4) Dough will be sticky. Drop dough onto baking sheet using a large spoon.
5) Place in middle rack of oven. Bake 12 mins or until tops are golden.
6) While biscuits are baking combine the melted butter, oregano and salt in a dish.
7) When biscuits come out spoon butter mixture over each biscuit.